- We currently have limited places we are able to ship to due to new VAT changes in the UK. Unfortunately we have had to temporarily suspend many locations from the UK due to new VAT rules. We have been able to open up shipping to USA, Canada and Australia as many of the VAT rules are the same as before, so there are minimal changes to our procedure. We hope to be able to reinstate all shipping locations in the near future.International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy, these are paid for by you.
- Local orders take approximately 2 business days to be delivered to you and we ship daily from Monday-Friday. Most orders are sent via owl delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class), or via Hermes for parcels over 2kg.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Please see our Covid-19 page for more up to date information regarding shipping times.
- Orders over £60 will have free shipping within the UK.
- Orders under £60 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- You can also choose to collect your order from Grimm & Co. Your order is usually ready within a couple of days and you will receive a text or email (depending on which contact you left with your order) to say when your items are ready to pick up. We are usually on site to collect from Monday - Friday between 8am and 4:30pm.
Custom and Import Taxes:
- Any domestic orders (placed within the UK) will not incur Custom or Import charges.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods. You can check the tariff applicable in the Import calculator for USA.
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.