Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
1. Use of the Grimm & Co website
You agree to use the Grimm & Co website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Grimm & Co website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, uploading obscene or offensive content, or uploading content for which you do not have copyright permission.
We are not responsible for any offence, damage to feelings, or emotional distress caused as a result of any content.
3.1 You may not upload or share any defamatory or illegal material on the Grimm & Co website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
3.2 You agree to upload or share with the Grimm & Co website only contributions which are your own original work or which you have permission to use. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Grimm & Co Limited or third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
4. Your contributions
4.1 About your contributions: (a) No advertising or promoting.(b) Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed.(c) No impersonation.(d) No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
4.2 By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the Grimm & Co website you agree to grant to Grimm & Co Limited, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstances Grimm & Co Limited may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
4.3 Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
5.1 We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (e.g. telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
5.2 If you’re under 16: Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in the Grimm & Co website. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
5.3 Please see the Get Safe Online website for more information on using the internet safely.
6. If you break the rules
6.1 If you fail to abide by the above rules when taking part in the Grimm & Co website, we may remove your contributions from the site. You will be notified if this action is taken. If you continue to break the above rules we may suspend your user account on a temporary or permanent basis.
6.2 Grimm & Co Limited reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any breech of these terms and conditions, at any time, for any reason.
7.1 Much content posted on the Grimm & Co website is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Grimm & Co Limited. Grimm & Co Limited is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the Grimm & Co website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Grimm & Co website. Any links to third party websites from the Grimm & Co website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Grimm & Co Limited and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
7.2 Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Grimm & Co Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Grimm & Co Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Grimm & Co website regardless of the form of action.
How to Use Your Gift Voucher in the Apothecary:
Present this voucher to a Shop Elf at time of purchase. The voucher can only be used as full payment. No change or refund will be given.
Gift vouchers are void once redeemed and must be surrendered to the Shop Elf at time of use.
How to Use Your Gift Voucher Online:
Enter your unique gift voucher code in the Promo Code box at checkout, before continuing to payment. The voucher can only be used as full payment in one transaction. No change will be given, nor balance rolled over.
Gift voucher is void once redeemed.
Terms & Conditions
- This gift voucher can be redeemed in Grimm & Co Apothecary to the Magical or online at grimmandco.co.uk as full payment towards our products or services.
- Gift vouchers purchased through our website will be sent to you by (owl) post. Please ensure that the delivery address and postcode are correct as Grimm & Co cannot be held responsible for incorrectly supplied information.
- The voucher must be redeemed within the expiry date shown on the front of the voucher. If a voucher is not used within this timeframe it will automatically expire.
- The voucher must be used in full at the time of purchase. No change or refund will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the gift voucher value, on payment of the difference.
- This gift voucher can only be redeemed once either in the shop by presenting to a Shop Elf or on our online shop using the unique code printed on the voucher.
- Protect the gift voucher and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The gift voucher is exempt from Grimm & Co’s Standard Returns Policy. It is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash, rocking horse poo, hen’s teeth, or any other method of magical currency.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the voucher at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Grimm & Co reserves the right to refuse to accept any gift voucher payment where it deems that a gift voucher has been tampered with, duplicated or where it is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
- A gift voucher is for personal use only and it may not be used for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, resale) without Grimm & Co’s prior written consent.
- Use of this gift voucher constitutes acceptance of the voucher terms and conditions.
- Issuer: Grimm & Co Apothecary to the Magical, 2 Doncaster Gate, Rotherham, S65 1DJ, United Kingdom, MORTAL REALM
Grimm & Co is a Charity Registered in England and Wales number 1154990.
Its trustee is The Grimm & Co Limited, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales number 8765731.
Registered office: Grimm & Co, 2 Doncaster Gate, Rotherham, S65 1DJ