Gifts for The Person Who Has Everything
1. The first items in our list are Tins of Disappointment. These come in standard, extreme and festive varieties. The Shop Elves believe that everyone could always use an extra pair of socks, and our tin of Disappointment in witch or wizard sizes will always tick the box. Perhaps you know someone on the Naughty list, or who would appreciate a good chuckle at the terrible cracker jokes contained inside the Festive Disappointment. And for extra displeasure we recommend the tin of Extreme Disappointment which is crammed full of absolutely... nothing!
Tins starts at £3.00
Shop the Disappointment range.
2. If you know someone who really doesn't need anything else, perhaps you could opt to leave a donation to Grimm & Co on their behalf? All the money raised from selling the items in our shop help support free writing workshops for children and young people across Yorkshire.
You can make a donation without buying any products by following the below link to support us and help continue our work to champion the writer in every child.
You can choose to leave a one-off donation or support with monthly giving, and if you are a UK taxpayer you can choose to Gift Aid your donation to allow us to raise even more from your donation, at no extra cost to you!
3. Part of the 'Just for Wizards' range, Grimm & Co's Tinned Beards are the answer to those with baby faces, trainee wizards and apprentices alike. Range includes Flame Red, Raven Black and Wizard Grey to suit all tastes. Beard supplied in one size with elastic fixing.
Tinned Beards are £6.00
Find the Tinned Beards here.
4. Perhaps you might like the job of gift choosing taking off your hands and let the Shop Elves pick for you with a Magical Mystery Bag? These swag bags are filled to the Grimm brim with delightfully hand-picked goodies (and baddies), to suit every taste (variants with and without a potion or ingredient are available), and even if you have everything, who doesn't love a good surprise? These bags cost £20.
Pick a Mystery Bag here.
5. Finally, for all your fussy giant and ogre friends, a handy Belly Button Cleaner is always a helpful gift. Plus, if looking a gift for mortals, it functions as a very practical (and fancy) feather duster. Made from sustainable Dodo feathers, and featuring an extra-long handle to get to all those hard-to-reach places, they are perfect for a good clear out. These Giant Belly Button Cleaners are £10.
Shop them here
If all else fails, and even this list cannot prompt inspiration to strike, then why not try a Grimm & Co gift card, and allow the one seems to have it all already to choose a gift for themselves (suitable for even the fussiest of beings - magical or otherwise)!
Buy a Gift Card here.