Gifts for The Person Who Has Everything
1. The first items in our list are Tins of Disappointment. These come in standard, extreme and festive varieties. The Shop Elves believe that everyone could always use an extra pair of socks, and our tin of Disappointment in witch or wizard sizes will always tick the box. Perhaps you know someone on the Naughty list, or who would appreciate a good chuckle at the terrible cracker jokes contained inside the Festive Disappointment. And for extra displeasure we recommend the tin of Extreme Disappointment which is crammed full of absolutely... nothing!
Tins start at £3.00
Shop the Disappointment range.
2. If you know someone who really doesn't need anything else, perhaps you could opt to leave a donation to Grimm & Co on their behalf? All the money raised from selling the items in our shop help support free writing workshops for children and young people across Yorkshire.
You can make a donation without buying any products by following the below link to support us and help continue our work to champion the writer in every child.
You can choose to leave a one-off donation or support with monthly giving, and if you are a UK taxpayer you can choose to Gift Aid your donation to allow us to raise even more from your donation, at no extra cost to you!
3. A gift sure to elicit a chortle can be found in our Airs & Graces range. Grimm & Co have mastered the method of catching the most elusive form of weather in a corked bottle, ready for instant use whenever, and wherever you need! Varieties include Trapped Wind, Thin Air and A Breath of Fresh Air.
All bottles are £3.00
Find the Airs & Graces bottles here.
4. Perhaps you might like the job of gift choosing taking off your hands and let the Shop Elves pick for you with a Magical Mystery Bag? These swag bags are filled to the Grimm brim with delightfully hand-picked goodies (and baddies), to suit every taste (variants with and without a potion or ingredient are available), and even if you have everything, who doesn't love a good surprise? These bags cost £20.
Pick a Mystery Bag here.
5. Last on our list, but by no means least, is a stash of Bright Ideas. All Bright Ideas come in various shapes and sizes, and ours are no exception. These come in two forms - a corked glass bottle or a larger black or burnished coloured lantern, and both with help you shine a light as you write. When not helping to inspire or get those creative juices flowing, the Bright Ideas can be used as a beautiful decorative lamp, casting a cosy warm glow into any space.
Shop them here
If all else fails, and even this list cannot prompt inspiration to strike, then why not try a Grimm & Co gift card, and allow the one seems to have it all already to choose a gift for themselves (suitable for even the fussiest of beings - magical or otherwise)!
Buy a Gift Card here.